ACCOMMODATION WITH PETS
Pets are allowed at The Hermitage hotel.
Rates for accommodation with pets:
- 55,00 BYN per a one small breed of dog (less than 5 kilo) or a cat;
- 90,00 BYN per a one middle or a big dog (more than 5 kilo).
Hotel pet policy:
- Pets include dogs and cats only.
- Pet owners have to have a health certificate issued not later than 30 days ago.
- The amount for accommodation with pets is charged every day during the stay and aimed at the general cleaning after check-out.
- A physically disabled person has the right to live with their seeing eye dog free of charge.
- You are not allowed to bring animals to the restaurant, gym and other public places.
- Guests have to take a food bowl with them. It is forbidden to use hotel dishes for feeding pets.
- It is forbidden to use shower cabin and bathtub for washing animals, as well as for combing them.
- Pet owners have to have a tray for animals.
- Dogs are not allowed on the hotel lawn. Please, clean up after your dogs.
- Room cleaning is carried out without pets in the room.
- If you do not have a cage for pets, it is forbidden to leave pets in a room alone.
- Pet owners are responsible for the property damage.
- The hotel can refuse to accommodate or terminate the agreement in case of violation of the rules and animal aggressive behavior.